- Activities you do for yourself
- Activities you do for your business
- Activities you do for your family
- Start the day with Exercise. You will feel energized and your mind will be sharper as a result. Most people are more successful getting their exercise in before their work day starts.
- Read a short prayer or meditation to express your gratitude for all the good things you have in your life.
- Eat a healthy breakfast so you have energy to get through the morning.
- Call at least three people in your Sphere of Influence to stay connected. Do this before you open your e-mail.
- During the day, focus on the single most important work that will most positively impact your business.
- At the end of the day, spend 10 minutes planning for the next day.
- Have dinner with your family each night.
- Spend at least one hour with your spouse, partner or a friend.
- Go to bed at a reasonable hour so you feel refreshed in the morning.
Remember that this is a “flexible” routine, so when special situations arise, be flexible.
You will create balance in your life by consistently implementing a routine that helps you be physically, emotionally and financially successful!